Sunday, August 10, 2008

THE FEDERAL RESERVE

My friends and I, when we buy and sell things to each other, we use voluntary private currency-

Its pretty easy- go to any coin store, and buy a troy ounce (about 30 grams or so) of silver or gold... Right now market is about $15 for a troy ounce of silver...

Its important to remember to NOT buy a troy ounce that is ALSO US currency i.e; the liberty dollar, which is a silver coin that weighs one troy ounce, so it is worth $1, AND $15, at the same time... fucked up isn't it? Most other countries still have a precious metal standard.... If you buy the liberty dollar, the US government can recall their currency at any time and they will only compensate you the $1 not the $15...

just buy the little silver rectangle that is NOT US currency, and use it to buy something from your friend that costs $15... (or whatever the exchange rate is of silver at that time...)

In fact, whenever I have extra money, instead of putting it in a savings account, I buy gold and silver. I have a SHIT TON of these little gold and silver rectangles in my closet, one troy ounce each. (Oh, and a half dozen Akitas AND a rifle, so dont try to come steal me gold either, mofoes.)

You guys can keep your money in cash and savings accounts all you want, but when the FED raises inflation to the point where the dollar collapses, I will be laughing my ass all the way to the grocery store with my REAL money, LOL! If I like you, I might toss you a bottled water.

BY THE WAY


THIS IS WHAT MONEY LOOKED LIKE WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING:

Photobucket

From Dr. Paul:

Since the creation of the Federal Reserve, middle and working-class Americans have been victimized by a boom-and-bust monetary policy. In addition, most Americans have suffered a steadily eroding purchasing power because of the Federal Reserve's inflationary policies. This represents a real, if hidden, tax imposed on the American people.


No comments: